Tuesday, September 22, 2015

5th row and lovin' it: Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week RTW 2015


Gosh how I love runways. I get high on Fashion Week.

Catwalk gives me the giddies!



Sporting the 'rambut kena hujan' (aka THE Alexander Wang) look literally at #KLFWRTW2015.

Shelby OOTD
Dress: Cos
Bracelet: Marni x H&M
Bag: Mansur Gavriel
Boots (not shown): Alexander Wang x H&M




video

As Clozette Ambassador, Romana was allowed a plus-one at Thomas Wee's show for KLFW RTW 2015 featuring a collection that reminds me of the sombre grace that lies beyond the rambunctious.. be it a street kungfu aftermath or a post-coital smoke with a virgin concubine





My favourite look (right) from Alia Bastamam's KLFW RTW2015 show last night: ahh delightful like an enid blyton pixie in a lilac-hued fringed tulip dress  i'm not usually one for pleats (looks very awkward on my chubby trunk) but the kittenish construction made it very agreeable.
i regret such poor picture quality due to my misbehaving iphone cam but nevertheless always delighted to attend a show.

video


 in support of #AliaBastamam at #KLFWRTW2015 with #clozetteambassador @mymakeuporganizer. a collection of playful silhouettes and delightful use of pleats invoking neapolitan icecream🍦 thoughts of an adult royal teddy bear tea party 🎀🍵🐻 such gleeful elegance!
Fortunate to be in the company of such elegance last night: Clozette Ambassador Romana @myromana and the demure Su @parisbmws!
We braved through the post-pour standstill traffic in the name of fashion!
Fishbraid fierce today at #KLFWRTW2015.

Shelby OOTD
Top: Cotton On
Necklace: Shelbijou
Skirt / Kain: Trendy Confessions
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

Here with Romana @myromana for #innaired's show at #KLFWRTW2015.
Not successful with my 'en vogue' pose but love this anyway! Thanks WOW Booth! 
This caps my #KLFWRTW2015 posts.
I was so fortunate to get the opportunity to attend KL Fashion Week Ready-To-Wear 2015 this time around thanks to Clozette Ambassador Romana @myromana. 




My favourite looks from Innai Red's #KLFWRTW2015 show last night:

1. Gosh how I love capes! This entire look encapsulates that Helen Reddy song: "I am strong, I am invincible, I am woman."

2. The red off-the-shoulder bustier with bow sleeves. Stunning and strong with just enough romantic details to keep it whimsical.

3. The Neon yellow capelet that looks like beetle wings. What's not to love??
*Such a thrill to see Deanna Ibrahim on the catwalk last night. she is feroshhh *rawr*

4. Check out that origami obi that looks like a rainforest local's anyaman belt! MAJ


video


The Fashion Week sugar high will leave me with a buzz for awhile. Hope you enjoyed my posts from the #5throwandlovinit. Have an on-point week everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...