Friday, May 15, 2015

annual angie installation: happy mother's day 2015

As you know, (almost) every year (started here in 2009 and here's the last in 2014) I put up a birthday + Mother's Day installation and this year is no different albeit serba kekurangan.

There were NO flowers left post-mother's day which was a boo on my part but happy to know lotsa mummies got blooms this year. It was such a sad sight that the lone auntie in the cold room choosing flowers for a hand bouquet actually had to verbally express her frustration to me.  I absolutely empathized. I made do with whatever that was left: roses and lilies.

Also surprised her with the much coveted Chiffon Pink Le Creuset pot with a Feu de Touch Tocca candle as company. This year the theme is La Vie en Rose.


Pretty in pink! Surely even the humble Maggi Mee would taste gourmet in a pink pot?



Needless to say she enjoyed it thoroughly :) And that's all that matters.


Everything I am I owe it to my mother.
(Except the eyes. The eyes I got from Polkadotz Lens)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...