Thursday, January 08, 2015

touchdown home ground with fanatics

image source: Child Starlets


My early memories of American Football was the movie 'Little Giants'. I learned never to underestimate the underdogs, the power of using a seltzer as intimidation, that a girl can kick as much ass as the star quarterback and the existence of Devon Sawa. Oh Devon Sawa. Just something about the boy in that gleaming red jersey... makes my teenage heart flutter. I still know nothing about the game but I'll never forget how seductive those jerseys can be! And forget Devon, now it's Tom Brady. Oh Tom Brady. Scrape football, this dude is HOT as hells. He makes football worth the watch!


From Top Left: Ostrich Pillow, Laura Mercier kohl eyeliner, Fanatics Tom Brady jersey, Lululemon shorts, Ugg Cardy Boots, BubbaKeg Football mug.

Something about NFL jerseys just scream 'YUM', don't you think? You can wear it at home and it'll still look YUM. How I'd wear my Tom Brady jersey from Fanatics at home is to pair it with a chic Lululemon athletica shorts while keeping my feet warm in a pair of Ugg Cardy boots. Who needs a helmet when I've got my Ostrich Pillow! I can take short naps when it gets uninteresting and chugg green tea from my Football mug after some victory screams! Heck I'll even give myself a 'Left eye' with Laura Mercier's kohl liner.

Let Fanatics help you with your jersey needs. You may be in front of your tele but you can still look the part and score a touchdown at the same time :)



[This is a collaboration post with Fanatics. The content of this post is mine and I thank you for supporting sponsors/companies that choose to work with 'Shelby bisou & all things froufrou']

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...