Tuesday, January 06, 2015

a sip of mint julep... in winter

My sister was lamenting about how vicious the Austrian winter has been to her skin and showed me her scaly shins with terrible scratch marks. Having seen that I could imagine the nippings Jack Frost must have made to her nails. I immediately got set to making her some Christmas Lotion Pops and Cuticle Kiss. As I waited for the balms to set, I peered down to my toes and was alarmed by how autumn my nails looked! Time to frost it up with some tips from Julep:





Aren't Julep's winter nail polish colours divine? Shari is such a classy shade. Just realized it's Classic with a twist which explains my affinity to the colour. Also the... 

"Breakthrough Oxygen Technology powers this fast-drying, long-lasting nail polish to get nails healthy and more beautiful at the same time. The proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening Hexanal and antioxidant green coffee extract. It dries ultra fast & allows 30% more oxygen to permeate the nail bed than other nail polish revealing stronger, harder & more conditioned nails in just two weeks (reported by 95% of women in an independent trial). This extends the life of your manicure or pedicure."

Sounds like such a versatile lacquer!


Layer it with a coat of glitter polish to give them frosted 'tips'. Doesn't Jiar Hwei's fingers look absolutely festive? Treat yourself to this season's colours with Julep :)

Get Jiar Hwei's look with Shari and Bonnie



[This is a collaboration post with Julep. The content of this post is mine and I thank you for supporting companies that choose to work with 'Shelby bisou & all things froufrou']

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...