Sunday, May 25, 2014

shape magazine: butt, hip & thighs

I'm not a morning person but I will wake up early on a weekend to support a friend (OK two!) even if it means manslaughter-ing my butt, hip and thighs with Shape Magazine Malaysia and Red.FM :)


Gym leggings: BlackMilk
Shoes: Vibram Five Fingers
Yoga bag: Nuala by Puma



Bumped into an ex-secondary schoolmate. Gillian aka BabyG teaches classes at Celebrity Fitness One Utama and is very popular. She happened to be the coach on stage!




Alright, I admit I came for the goodie bag and boy, did it surpass my expectation! Worth the weekend morning call. Anyhows today's session made me realize how out of touch I am with my fitness. I ought to restart my attempt to tone my doughnut body and eat clean. But food that is so bad tastes so good to me...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...