Tuesday, February 11, 2014

cny 2014 motd (makeup of the day) 3CE

I always get emails enquiring about the make-up I use and I'm so sorry I haven't been diligent enough to post about them. I'll try harder next time. Lately I've been absolutely obsessed with Korean makeup: 3CE (3ConceptEyes) by StyleNanda. I've been experimenting with pops of colours and working on perfecting the ulzzang look LOL. I've heard of notorious shops selling imitation 3CE and capitalizing on the obvious profit margin so do beware. I got my 3CE haul from LotteLotte. Here's a helpful guide I found by Ryokogurl that can hopefully help you distinguish a fake.

My CNY make-up consist of 2 looks. I'm naming them Mandarin Sunrise (tangerine) and Sakura Petals (pink).







Achieve this Mandarin Sunrise #motd with:
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer
- Bare Minerals foundation with Sephora mineral powder brush
- Smashbox Photofinish foundation primer
- KPalette tattoo eyeliner
- 3CE Jumbo Lip Crayon in Pop Orange
- 3CE Powdery Lip and Cheek Pink blush with BeautyBlender




Achieve this Sakura Petals #motd with:
- Bare Minerals foundation with Sephora mineral powder brush
- Smashbox foundation primer
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze
KPalette tattoo eyeliner
- 3CE Electro Pink lip pigment as blush with Beauty Blender
- 3CE Electro Pink lip pigment + Daily Lady lipstick

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...