Wednesday, June 12, 2013

hey london 02: camden passage + the breakfast club + kipferl + liberty + berkeley pret-a-portea

It was a chilly morning and Sophiekins had some bank thing to wort out with Mmmy. So while they did their thang, I wandered about Camden Passage. I was a little too early so most of the shops were closed. I like Angel Islington.. firstly for the name (how could you not like a place called Angel??) and their creative indie vibe.


They had a small vintage fleamarket going on at the time.






I was feeling peckish, as I always do LOL, and thought this looked like a good place to makan. I chose to dine outdoors because I enjoy having crisp cool air on my face. As it turns out, The Breakfast Club is known to be very popular with the brunch crowd. The food is very good as they say and the servers are uber friendly.

Apple & Cinnamon French Toast


The Breakfast Club
31 Camden Passage
London N1 8EA



Sophiekins took us to an Austrian place just afew doors away from The Breakfast Club to get Mmmy accustomed to Austrian food should she want to visit her in-laws one day heh. Anyhoos, I must have been stuck under a food stone 'cos I really LIKE Viennese cuisine. There are alot of similar elements to Chinese cooking and though the fare looked simple, they were delish!

Liver Dumpling Soup

Wiener schnitzel (veal) with parsley potatoes, cranberry sauce and mixed salad


Kipferl
20 Camden Passage
London N18ED



You bet I bought this!

A trip to London is never complete without a lazy stroll in Liberty of course :)





Rory Dobner Key Chaos Tiles


Liberty
Regent Street
London W1B 5AH


From a house of fashion to tea of fashion at Berkeley!


The thing about champagne, it always makes things better!

I love sweets but I tend to gravitate towards the savoury selection, goodness knows why LOL.

Lotsa yummy bags and bikinis to be eaten!




I'm in LOVE with the vanity in the powder room! Like LOVE LOVE!



The selection of tea was vast and interesting. The environment was demure though a little crowded and I would have appreciated a little more natural light. Both savoury and sweet confections are refillable and the remaining ones unable to reach past your lips get packed in endearing pret-a-portea takeaway purse!


Fashionista's Afternoon Tea / Pret-A-Portea
The Berkeley
Wilton Place
Knightsbridge
London SW1X 7RL 
Tel: +44 (0)20 7235 6000

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...