Sunday, May 05, 2013

to a better malaysia

Selamat pagi fellow Malaysians! Big thanks to NotbookNotbuk for making me a pink version of their poster.

As Gandalf once wisely said before, "The fate of the world will now be decided." Rise my humble middle earthlings rise.. the fate of our country is in our hands!



It may be a long queue at 0700 but I am so proud to stand in line with caring responsible Malaysians. Everyone rose so early (to battle phantom voters?)! This is indeed a moving experience

I have. Have you?

2 comments:

Tara said...

visiting from the "follow me on blogger" swap from swap-bot. congratulations on voting-it is pretty amazing. best of luck with you blog.

fabricfriendtara.blogger.com

Rachel Carter said...

NIce photo! Nice blog tooooo! -rachwms at swap-bot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...