Friday, January 18, 2013

christmas, baby + bridal showers with *bisou* bonbon!

This is why I've been so terribly quiet. I've got a business to run mah! And I have friends to entertain!

It's been a bustling end of the year over at *bisou* bonbon. I've been doing alot of packages and custom orders which is blissful. Just love wrapping gifts up.. very therapeutic.


These are personal gifts to my good friends. You probably know them as they sometimes man my booth as *bisou* bonbon booth fairies and they do it for free! Miss ChongChong is a very successful regional manager in IT sales. Miss ChewChew is managing her family's business in pharmaceuticals. I went with the whole 'Brown paper packages tied up with string' for their birthday gifts. Totally f*cked up 'Birthday' though.


Gifts for Sophiekins and brother-in-law 


Small little packages for a customer (who's a dude) for his mum and friends. Such a sweetheart, non? Hence we made it real cute for him!


This was Christmas corporate order for a company superior. The real challenge was squeezing twine into 50 miniscule bells LOL. I baked the 'Joy' tags myself!

This (and the image below) was a custom order for a bride-to-be as thank-you gifts for her bridesmaids and bridegrooms. She particularly liked bright colours and because she couldn't make a decision, we did them in all colours!


She especially requested that the bridegroom packages be dressed in moustaches so we balanced the bridesmaids' ones in luscious pouty lips!


This was a last minute 'New Mum' order and we whipped up a pair of origami shoes as decor. It was quite the feat (pun not intended).
I found the instructions on Two Peas in a Bucket most simple and helpful.


This was another massive order for a baby shower. We kept it delicate and sweet. Did you know that Lyla means island girl? Altogether now, "Aww...."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...