Sunday, November 13, 2011

cute shop: i heart badges

As I was driving home from class today I figured why not swing by Malaysia's 2nd Online Fashion Entrepreneur's Weekend and say hello to fellow crafter I Heart Badges. Besides, I've always wanted to get their badges but was always short for time and now that I'm not really rushing for anything (well there IS dinner at 20:00 with the girls but that's 2 hours more!) it gives me ample opportunity to browse through. MOFEW is an exhibition showcasing upcoming and established blogshops selling everything from clothes to accessories.

Didn't you know Awesome's my middle name??

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them badges y'all! They're crazy hilarious and totally spells me me me! Got me a set of badges for the joint birthday kids next month (we're talking Guy, Miss ChongChong and Miss ChewChew) and I'm feeling excited *giggles*


You can get yourself some witty at:

I Heart Badges

currently in:


MOFEW (Malaysia's Online Fashion Entrepreneur's Weekend)
Mid Valley Exhibition Centre Hall 2 & 3
Mid Valley Megamall
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 KL


11.11.11-13.11.11 (Fri - Sun)
12:00 - 20:00




3 comments:

June said...

thank you for posting this up. am working just in the next building gonna visit this during my lunch break later =D .

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog..walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

shelbybaby said...

june: so sorry for such a belated response. hope you had fun walking about mofew. did you get yourself some badges after all?

mr lonely: much thanks for coming over. you have yourself a sparkling day too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...