Sunday, September 25, 2011

kldw 2011

Do you know what time it is?




Time to exercise your right brain :)




Take a stroll at Publika, Solaris Dutamas and wander through the many KL Design Week 2011 Festival pop-up art corners showcasing local  artsy-fartsies  :)  I got a wee bit lost trying to find Makan Buah-Buahan Tempatan's booth the first time (the place can be such a maze sometimes!) but we located it after a couple of wild goose chases (all the guards' fault-lah!) *phew*  

Individium's Human Periodic Tables trips me out every single time! If only Chem was this rock out fun back in the days...



 Us pointing to our respective positions on the HPT  :) Yo oxidization and distillation, magnesium selenium and my bro potassium! Uh huh! Uh huh! (I cannot rap to save my life!) 

1. I see someone for familiar... 2. Miss FoonFoon isdatchooos?? Yup that's the pretty lil' lass of Things Eye Made 3. Mr Pear (Yeoh) 4. Stephen Lau (this piece made me LOL!!)



This is my favourite!! The sunny one in pink... how enchanting  :)  Tres excellent work Driv+Ling+TianXing!!


Super proud of you Miss FoonFoon!


Studio MMCMM






I heart Bo!

It's truly happiness to a ridiculous degree. Brought Bo home in case of times of trouble and I need a smile...

Guy: You're buying another toy??
moi: Not toy. Ceramic goldfish.
Guy: You've got tons of stuff like this.
moi: I don't have a goldfish!
Guy: *rolls eyes*





MB-BT
Floor 2G, Unit 24
Publika, Solaris Dutamas
16 - 25 September 2011





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...