Monday, April 04, 2011

♥ love me love me say that you love me ♥



Please VOTE FOR ME by clicking 'LIKE' on my image cos I super duper cruper wanna win the Cotton On voucher-lah.. heck even my shoes are from Cotton On!!

Jumpsuit: Forever 21

Bag: Anya Hindmarch

Shoes: Cotton On

How to 'like' me:

1. 'Like' Tongue in Chic on Facebook

2. Click on this link

3. Look for my shot and click on it!

4. 'Like' it!

5. Ogle at others...


The person with the most votes will a prize worth RM500 - 1 X Escada fragrance and a RM300 shopping voucher at Cotton On! Voting period ends: Friday, 8th April 2011, 6pm

2 comments:

Bella Enveeus said...

Sweetie, I'm so sorry I didn't notice the last day of the vote. I hope you would win though.. :)

shelbybaby said...

bella: no worries-lah babe. didn't think i could win anyway... the girl just after me had 156 likes when i was just at 6!! all i wanted was at least to be a contender... so at least i didn't kalah dgn single digit-lah ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...