Sunday, April 10, 2011

*bisou* bonbon got blair-ed!

Didn't you hear? Sereni + Shentel came to paint our lil' KL town BLAIR!! *giggle*

As y'all probably know I'm never one to turn down a soiree so when Saturday came, I kicked my stethoscopes (figuratively-lah... Littman's are to be handled with care unless your daddy mints moneayy!) aside, put on my Saturday best and shuffle-shuffled to M Store, Gardens MidValley...

Sereni and Shentel gettin' busy with faux stones and grosgrain ribbons! They're so pretty I just can't help but go all doe-eyed on them :)



Then there's moi (yeap the fatty in grapefruit Surprise) gettin' busy with faux stones and grosgrain ribbons!

This is Michelle. She came up to me to say hi and that she reads my blog! She turned up to get a custom Blair after reading about S+S on my site! I almost had a TIA... my first blog-reader hello :D I think I was more excited than she was! I was prancing in pride all over the shop... Aiya me C-list blogger mah, let me have my moment s'il vous plait!

You know how S+S use Vogue and Russh as their muse... this is my version of *bisou* bonbon-spiration!

For the life of me I cannot get over Sereni's taut biceps and how my flabby ones pales in comparison. How many curls must I do to achieve THAT??

This is *bisou* bonbon Blaired! Nice not?? Nice not??


Mmmy joined the bandwagon and got herself a custom Blair too. How awesome is hers?? Now I like hers more than mine... padahal I was the one who picked out the colours for her :P

Thought it wouldn't be fair if we didn't include Sophiekins. Hers turned out pretty cute too!

Headband: Sereni + Shentel
Dress: Bali
Camisole: Marks + Spencer

Group picture time! Holla :O

Not only did I have a fabulous Saturday, I discovered my favourite new drink!! I need to get me one of these contrapty coffee/tea machine! You should see the way Sofy popped the pellet in only to draw a lovely drink of...

... hot lemon tea! OMG this drink is so YUMMM *drool*


G241 Ground Level 
The Gardens 
Mid Valley City
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2282 0093


En route the valet, I stopped by Delectable (as I always do) to pick up a sugar cookie. They've got a new afternoon tea themed window display... sweet!




S-213, Level 2, The Gardens Mall,
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +6012 508 1855


I was pretty peckish so we paused at Pastis Cafe for some fried button-mushrooms and strawberry pavlova.


Ayo their Virgin Mojito test tubes are so cute!







Pastis Cafe
KG-02, Ground Floor
The Gardens
Mid Valley City
Tel: +603 2288 1559

3 comments:

Michelle May said...

Hi Shelby!!! Lovely post!!! :)
Took 1 picture if you don't mind.. and referenced you.. :)

thanks!

Sereni & Shentel said...

shelby, you are ADORABLE!! and you are no C LIST BLOGGER, you're A+++ with 5 GOLD STARS!!
so fortunate and lovely to have met you xoxoxo

much headband love and rhinestone kisses,
Sereni & Shentel

shelbybaby said...

michelle: salut babydoll!! not a problem 'bout the pic... would you want the original copy? drop me your email you and i'll send you the images!

sereni&shentel: *jumps in the air in glee* rhinestone bisous back :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...