Thursday, March 03, 2011

jom group on



Guess what??

I managed to score a cuh-razy deal the other day: A month's pass to CHI Fitness for only RM29! I'm addicted to their great deals all around the city. I've just completed a session at Bizzy Body with Miss CillaCilla for RM38 (original value approximately RM635) the other month, and though it's not successful or anything near that, I have great insight as in to what slimming centres offer to their patrons. Just love all their fabulous discounts on spa experiences and dinner bills!

What are you waiting for?? Get with the program already!

Here's an invitation to cheap and cheerful city experiences: *CLICK* here for Group On!

Don't forget to say hi if you bump into me at CHI this month :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...