Monday, March 14, 2011

imagine all the people...

Everyday Guy and I watch CNN in horror. I can still remember hearing Mmmy informing us of a dreadful quake in Japan when Dddy and I went to pick her up from office that sombre Friday and we were like, "Bah earthquake! What else is new in Japan??" Turns out my earthquake experience doesn't even compare to what the people in Minamisanriku had to go through!


*melancholic sigh*




I've already donated to the Red Cross' EDR but I've just read in Murni's blog that she learnt from Fried Beef there are other things that you can do like putting up a Hello bar and a simple tool to help people find their Japanese loved ones.

That's brilliant. Go help.



"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one..."



P.S: Working on my Hello bar...

P.P.S: I have an Japanese ex-aunt and I wonder if she's OK. Sachiko Fujita hope you and your family are alright...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...