Monday, February 21, 2011

golden globes 2011

I know this is so freakin' hapak but I'm still in love with the Golden Globes colour palate which seem to be totally in sync with 2011's colour of the year: Honeysuckle


Christina Hendric in Romona Keveza. Gotta love that colour on her skin (and curves)... so feisty!


Natalie Portman in Viktor & Rolf. She makes pregnancy look like a walk in the park..!


Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta. Everyone's so material this and too much that. But in that colour, it's never too much or so material that.


Claire Danes in Calvin Klein. CK seems to be quite a popular choice for the Golden Globes. I'm not a big fan of Claire Danes but I sure lurrrve the pink!


Scarlet Johansson in Elie Saab. She looks like a golden goddess, non?


Sandra Bullock in Jenny Packham. A lil' downplayed but demure nonetheless. I like the bangs no matter what people say... it gives her a new edge.


Helen Mirren in Badgley Mischka. LOVE this!! She looks gorgeous.


Dianna Agron in J Mendel. She's my new favourite. Look at her face... *swoon*


Tilda Swinton in Jil Sander. Quirky? So what.. I think it's fashion forward (a repeat of Sharon Stone in Gap) and that skirt is to-die-for!


Last but not least my favourite of the lot: Emma Stone in Calvin Klein. She carries the dress like a dream..! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...