Sunday, December 19, 2010

my first bazaar stall

A month ago I heard Grayson Chance's 'Waiting Outside the Line' on Fly FM

It changed my life.

I decided...

"Instead of just sitting around
And looking down on tomorrow
You gotta let your feet off the ground,
The time is now, just let it go..."

Because...

"Stuck in the same position,
You deserve so much more
There's a whole world around us,
Just waiting to be explored..."







So I did it: I opened my first bazaar stall today. It was certainly an experience and here's hoping for more opportunities for me to live outside the box :)

A big thank you to those who dropped by and bought something from *bisou* bonbonniere Your support is oh-so-warmly appreciated.

'Till the next one...!




P.S.: This is me chanelling my ladies Martha, Amy, Danni, Murni and so many more creative and inspiring spirits out there :) I hope I've done them proud.

P.P.S: Come over to http://bisourose.blogspot.com and get your mitts on some lovely handmade body products :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...