Monday, December 20, 2010

martha's craft room

I'm seriously deliberating a craft room.

My house came with ALOT of built-in furniture that wasn't really my vibe but I figured "heck it.. free wardrobe and bed mah!". I cannot, for the life of me, comprehend what made me think that was a good idea. I even spent a darn sum fixing a rotten wardrobe door (result of a leaking ceiling) *loooooooong sigh* I believe more joy and use would come out of a craft room rather than an additional guest room. On the other hand, a part of me insists to be practical and keep it for future baby room use.

Life's so full of compromises sometimes it sucks!

Not that it's something Martha could relate to... check out her smashing (and terribly immaculate... I mean, like hell, how bloody clean can a room get?? Yeah well I guess since Martha's the President of The Housewives Club, tidiness IS her motto) craft room over at what seems like a loft. Loveliness!

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...