Wednesday, December 15, 2010

a kardashian kristmas





Don't you just luuuuuurve Christmas cards??

Especially American ones with festive family portraits. I've always been fascinated by them and even though I do not officially celebrate Christmas, I'm always on a lookout for an interesting card to greet friends and family on that special occasion. Check out The Kardashian's knock out photo this year!! Khloe looks h-h-hawt! Wonder why Kendall decided to sit in this picture... I guess it was needed to even things out. Cool that Kourtney wore a suit though I would have preferred her hair tossing down her neck rather than slicked up. Damn this Mason's a big cutie!

This year I'm doing my card real good!

Anticipating my Christmas Card this year eagerly...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...