Sunday, November 14, 2010

i'm a pocc blogger ambassador!

When I was approached a couple of weeks ago to be an ambassador for Power Over Cervical Cancer I immediately jumped at the opportunity.. firstly 'cos this subject is so up my alley and also because I'm indirectly involved in the HPV vaccination for the schools around my clinic area. I felt so honoured to be featured alongside people of such blogging fame like Joyce Wong, Joe Lee and Niki Cheong (seeing that I'm such a C-list blogger) especially on such an important cause such as this.




Perhaps my entry on POCC did kick-ass in the epiphany department for alot of people or perhaps people just like my name. Whatever the reason is I hope to do POCC and women justice by continuing to create cervical cancer awareness.




I was supposed to submit a photo and that's when I realize I don't have a professional headshot *cringe* Woot! This is a mirror-shot after a morning walk along Seminyak, Bali. It's not the best picture but it's a happy one!




I do hope everyone had fun during the POCC BFF Pink Bazaar at Zouk. Do share your haul or perks of the event. Would love to hear about it and live vicariously through you since I'm in London and was unable to make it there.


Read this if you haven't already: Shelbybaby, at your cervix


Visit and pledge here if you haven't already: Power Over Cervical Cancer





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...