Wednesday, September 01, 2010

mulberry alexa

"And I'm afraid I wont get out alive
No I won't sleep tonight..."







Goodness I'm hatin' my brows. I've allowed them to forrest into a lush unibrow 'cos I can't seem to get hold of my waxing therapist (there's this one girl I go to and I go to her only). Still there's something quite abit off with my face... unsure if it's just the brow mishap or issit the lacklustre skin or the bloated cheeks or even the dishevelled hair. Guess I don't need effort to channel the 'morning after' look after all. I am the 'morning after' spokesmodel. Problem is I don't look Kate Moss-ish or even Zooey Deschanel-like :( Something is seriously wrong... just need to find out what.

That aside, in love with the Alexa. Gonna trot all over London and Paris City of Lights with this and drive all the waiting-list rich b*itches nuts!


"Oh, oh
What are you waitin' for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight..."


... Neon Trees, Animal ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...