Saturday, September 12, 2009

merci beaucoup kenny sia!





Things are finally picking up o'er at *bisou* rose. I've had alot of enquiries and most of all sales! It's been difficult juggling between the 3 blogs and my dayjob and now I've got to add: packaging + mailing to my to-do list. Whoah *phew* I know I should be more consistent with the addition of clothing but most of the days I just come back from work absolutely knackered. I do really try to push myself further but I guess there's only so much one can do in a day *fingers + toes crossed* perhaps I would be able to throw that McDonald's party by December... here's hoping!

In the meantime, do continue to support *bisou* rose and big big thanks again to Kenny Sia. I could not have done it without him!! Big lovvalovva!!



2 comments:

~dolly~ said...

congrates..
^-^
read from kennysia also.. =D

shelbybaby said...

dolly: thank so much for the support. do spread the word about *bisou* rose! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...