Tuesday, July 28, 2009

miss tantan's black or white b'day

It all started over a good Italian dinner...




With pleasant company over...



L-R: Miss ChongChong, Miss TanTan <-- b'day girl, moi Shelbulous guest, Guy, Ah Loh, Miss DeDe, Miss ShreeShree


And a fabulous cake (cuppacakes) for that honorary b'day wish to boot...




I wonder what she wished for..?? *wink wink*




I wonder what they're laughing about?



I wonder what she's rolling her eyes at?



I wonder if it's us?



I wonder if it's them?
.
.
Ground Floor, The Somerset,
8 Lorong Ceylon,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-20700530
.
Whatever it is... I bet it's not...
.
.
this place...




Or these people...



Or this day...



Or those wishes... that I'm sure.




Dark side vs The Light Side (notice I gave us the 'The'... yo Light's the way to be!)



Love on print :)




P-p-p-pokerface p-p-pokerface...




Mamamama...




Can't read my, can't read my, Y'know y'can't read my pokerface...




Another happy Lightblok receiver (of light)!







As I flipped through moments of us having abit of a 'Malaysian's Next Top Model', I couldn't believe the uncanniness...




We're the Bruttal girls and we didn't even plan for it!! Ooo I must must put up my Bruttal entry soon.



Cuppacake anyone?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...