Tuesday, June 16, 2009

matthew williamson for h+m!

!!!

Whoah. I know this is all stale news my fellow Englishmen but I've been off the fashion radar for abit. Man I LOVE MW. Seriously. Since the spring/summer '05 collection I've dreamily followed his label right 'till his entrance into Pucci. ME LIKES!! So these are afew of my favourites...



Long layered tiered-ruffle dress. I'd wear this while performing a venepuncture.

Embroidered peasant top. I'd wear this while inserting a urinary catheter.




Printed fuschia bikini. I'd wear this while making sutures.




Turquoise printed swimsuit. I'd wear this while off-ing sutures.



Bird printed kaftan-scarf. Perfect as a dressing towel for wound inspection.




Printed sunnies. I'd wear them during messy Ray's amputation to keep away accidental blood splashes.



FASHION WITH FUNCTION Y'ALL!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...