Saturday, May 09, 2009

happy mother's day 2009

I creeped up early in the morning (well not, like, EARLY early... more of after I heard Mmmy switch the vacume cleaner off and head off to shower) and started setting up the dining table. Mmmy's b'day was the Tuesday after Mother's Day so I got her an extra special present 'cos I won't be around then and I'm kinda dry on the financials to get her 2 kaboombang gifts :P

(conversation)
moi: *yells* MMMY!!!!!!!!
Mmmy: *yells back* What??!!
moi: Something is wrong with the table!!
Mmmy: Who said?? I just cleared it this morning!!
moi: Really!!
Mmmy: I'm not the maid!!
moi: But Mmmy...!! GO SEE. TABLE something WRONG!!
Mmmy: What is wrong with... *mini shrieks*




See what I got her!! Delectable Mother's Day cupcakes, IKEA watering vase + plastic I-dunno-what-flowers-are-those and a sumtin-sumtin from Kate Spade :)





Those and IKEA Komplemen shoe boxes 'cos she's got a hangar filled with un-homed heels.


We had dim sum brunch at Reunion, Bangsar Village II (currently Mmmy and my favourite Cina breakkie place!!) and Mmmy got into the business of tearing the sh*t open! Look at the other mothers staring over in envy...

Mmmy's a darn hottie, don't you think? There's definitely something in that Creme De La Mer...
.
.
Voila toilletries pouche that can fit her everything!! Mmmy's quite a bit of a jet-setter these days... and now she can travel it chic New Yorker style. Kate Spade, Malaysia was so very kind to gift-wrap it beauuu-tifully. Mmmy is a big fan of nice presentation.
.
.

Weeee!! Mmmy couldn't bring herself to eat the sugar bunny mummy.




"Give me more lovin' than I've ever had

Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not...

There's only 1 thing 2 do
3 words for you, I love you
There's only 1 way 2 say
Those 3 words and that's what I'll do, I love you..."
.

... 1234, Plain White Ts ...
.
.



Happy Mother's Day Mmmy. I love you.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...