Saturday, March 07, 2009

a shopaholic’s shopper



On the day I told Guy (Nouveau no more) I agreed to be his I decided to reward myself with a cute bag. Sad buy bag.. excited buy bag.. lonely buy bag.. happy buy bag.. no boyfriend buy bag.. got boyfriend also buy bag. That, my ladies, is the confessions of a true whatchamacallit-c-callit…??




And for every stylo-milo, the basic essentials apart from a chubby purse or a delectable credit card holder is a signature shopper! My new eye-candy-turn-arm-candy is Anya Hindmarch’s new canvas totes. They’re available in 6 designs + colours but the green one that says ‘Shopping’ is sold out in KL. Typical Malaysians to be so obvious-lah. I, on the other hand, would be sticking to my signature pink so ‘Dairy’ it is. It really was a close call between that or 'Laundry’ supposedly in red but really looks fuschia-ish.

Ooooh me loves!!


OMG I cannot believe how cute this shopper makes me look. Sashay Sashay Chante Chante..! I’m all set for my Langkawi weekend getaway. Lookin’ super Cruise collection, non?

It’s RM580 in Anya Hindmarch, KLCC (yalor I gotta succumb to the tax-lor ‘cos I can’t be bothered for Sophiekins’ to help me buy one and bring home only in the summer) but if you got someone who can help you get one in the UK then it’s only £55!!

P.S: I’m thinking I want the ‘Laundry’ one too… Oh Guyyyyyy…! Ayia no-lah just kidding-lah OK.
.
P.P.S: image courtesy of Anya Hindmarch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...