Friday, March 20, 2009

cruisin'

"Baby let's cruise, away from here
Don't be confused, the way is clear..."
.
.
.
"Let the music take your mind, ooh
Just release & you will find
You're gonna fly away
Glad you're goin' my way
I love it when we're cruisin' together..."
.
... Cruisin', Gwyneth Paltrow + Huey Lewis ...


Would I wanna work here...?

Told you Langkawi is pictureque.

Only in Langkawi do you get a cow-a-bunga traffic jam!




I've got a sudden obsession for frangipanis these days. Ever since Bali. I used to think they're bizarre morbid flowers 'cos Mmmy insists they're graveyard plants but I've come to think of them as island florals. They exude *'I'm Yours' on ukulele*, non?



Minum Milo anda jadi sihat dan kuat. Oh that and rent a car when in Langkawi. Mobility is made much easier and cruisin' by lagoons is such a dream :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...