Friday, January 30, 2009

tagged

I was tagged by Lizzie here awhile back...

"The rules are simple.
Use Google Images to search for the answers to the questions below.
Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results and post it as your answer.
After that tag 7 people."



The age of my next birthday:

A place I'd like to travel to:
My favourite place:



My favourite thing:



My favourite food:



My favourite color:



The city (town really) I live in (FOR NOW ONLY):



The city I was born in:



My nickname:



My College Major:



Name of my first lover:



My bad habit:



My hobby:




My Current Wish List (max. of 3)







I tag...
1. Cindy
2. Lynette
3. Wilson
4. Jiunmei
5. Ashley2Fish
6. Fatham
7. Cute lil' angel
P.S: Do leave the URL of your 'tag' entry in my comments box so I can go check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...