Tuesday, January 06, 2009

i wanna hold your hand

Things were going well. We’re friends. Friends who enjoy each other’s company. Immensely. Friends who.. umm.. hold hands. Well, I said were ‘cos it seems as if he could be freaking out abit now.

Maybe he’s worried I’d fall in love with him. I’m not that weak… If anything, I would say I’m being underestimated. I’m much more intelligent now. I’m older… wiser… and definitely more aware of… of… whatever it is I should be aware of. I don’t know why everyone’s getting so riled up about it. Friends can’t hold hands?? I’d hold your hand but I don’t really know you. I know him and I like holding his hand. It feels very nice and fuzzy and safe. Not the hand.. I mean the feeling. Almost umm.. addictive. I’m sure you know what I mean.. I’m just yabbering ‘cos I don’t know what else to say. I don’t know how to tell him that he doesn’t need to freak out ‘cos I like where we are now: friends. That the last thing in the world I’d wanna do is to chase towards a destination or define a category. Most of all I don’t want to lose this friendship. I cannot screw this friendship up. I must not.

Crap. Oh well.

Let’s see how it goes.

Prayer: Please please please please please let me not f*ck this friendship up.
.
.
P.S: Just to clear the air, he held my hand first.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...