Saturday, December 06, 2008

today and tomorrow

The Threads Zoo brings you:











CAPSquare's this nouveau spot in town. Dddy says according to the papers, it's supposedly fashioned after Manhattan high streets.


I know it's so lame bringing my parents along my shopping venture *shy*... especially when everyone there is so young, hip and cool. But you see my darling Muggles, I am a very busy person and I always believe in killing, no not two but, three birds with a Swarovski stone. Besides Dddy's very into bazaars (guess I know where I got that affinity from :P), he even told me he was happy he was there. The old man's a hippy I tell you.





Next time I'll bring my old books. Go Bookcrossing y'all!


I've been considering getting this hoodie for quite awhile now ever since I saw it on Button My Buttons. Syahida designs them herself y'all.

So I figured hey here it is staring at me.. buy! This is My Fantasy Unicorn in Navy Blue. Loves. Did you know I used to be a big time hoodie / jumper girl way back during my Indon times? Yea memories.. Oh and you can get a 20% discount when you purchase it here now.


Murni Murni Murni *squeals in delight* !! I went to Bijou Bazaar's ARTrage's Lab to find for Murni's stall but left very disappointed. So disappointed that I did NOT blog about it 'cos I went there TWICE (once in the afternoon and another in the evening) and went home with Cold Storage groceries instead of the lovely trinkets I fantasized to buy.



This is the Murni's Mimpi handmade Jewellery line. I'm a big big fan :) Murni's as pretty as her creations and now I think I'm starting to sound like a crazy stalker so I'll stop gushing.



See Sofia: the white cabochon rose necklace with hummingbird charm?? I've been hunting that design family for awhile now. Fortunately Murni managed to remake it. Yeayyy!!



(conversation)
Murni: What do you do?
moi: I'm a doctor...
Murni: Whoah
moi: who really wishes she was a jewellery designer
Murni: Well I'm a jewellery designer...
Murni: who really wishes she was a doctor
Murni + moi: *giggles at our silly selves*



While I pottered about spending my government gaji, the parentals got busy getting it on at the mini fish spa by Dr Fish.




Only RM10 for 10+5 minutes! And so freakin' convenient. That's Shelbulosity for you.



Go and have retail therapy fun! There's really so much more to see.
*bisou*

2 comments:

Murni said...

hey ya babe! thanks for popping by my stall & writing such a lovely review! it was awesome to finally meet you too. anyways, hope you like your purchases from Happy Hippyz ;)

shelbybaby said...

murni: i dooo i dooo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...