Wednesday, November 05, 2008

this is my happy bali face

F*ck I just had a killer martini in Sky Garden. 1 drink and I was tipsy. Couple that with multiple drinks + a blast of fun at 'Girls Night Out' in Centrestage, Hard Rock Hotel and now I'm drunk. But very very HAPPY. It's, like, suddenly I got all happy and sh*t.

This is me happy in Bali (and messing with my webcam's simultaneous shots feature):





















OK this post is super absurd and so damn wu-liao. Sorry babydolls. I just really like how happy I look here... almost young! It doesn't happen very often.
.
.
LOVE BALI DO. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU.
.
.
P.S: HRC's daybeds are so damn comfortable. Good for umm... acts of fornication!
.
.
P.P.S: Bali posts up soon! OMG I'm on happy overdrive!

5 comments:

LIZZIE said...

Acts of fornication? Is that a recommendation?

Hahahaha...

*Cute*

LIZZIE said...

Awww...

Why'd you change the "fornication" to "reproduction"?

Opps.. Had to censor is it? *^_~*

P/S: Just came across your profile from the nuffnang ad. Psst... Cute twins. And love your site!

shelbybaby said...

lizzie: changed it back to its original form just for you. and yes, fornication is highly recommended on hrhotel's daybed... i even bounced up and down just to check the stability. pass!

thank you so much for loving my site *bisou*

LIZZIE said...

Highly Recommended eh?

Ok...

"Bumsey! 2 tix to HR Bali! Now!"

Heehee.. :P

shelbybaby said...

lizzie: go go go!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...