Monday, November 24, 2008

oh my mcf*cking fries!

I was driving yet another evening towards my laundry place to collect my kurungs when I spotted something familiar in the background...

"What the...?"

"NOOOOO IT CANNOT BE.........!!"






I bet all the cars were thinking the same thing 'cos everyone slowed down to have a look at...





MC-bloody-DONALD'S FINALLY COMING TO TOWN!!
.
Not bad TI.. not bad. Just as I thought you were glorified village, you come and surprise me with this.
.
It helps to have my happy place close to me. With 24-hour drive-thru. It makes life a lil' more Shelbulous and a lil' less crapulous *wink*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!!! the launch of McD's in TI must be written in the sejarah books ler :)

~bella bella~

Sophiekins said...

Haha you know that tall pole with the golden M? When Beni drove us back from Italy to Germany we wr starving (didn't eat for nearly 6 hrs) somewhere after we crossed the border from Austria into Deutschland, then we saw the BIG GOLDEN M in the horizon. Literally screamed and Beni picked the speed up heading straight for the golden M. Saved man...

shelbybaby said...

bellabella: pada tanggal ... bulan Disember 2008, kawasan perbandaran teluk intan telah menyaksikan acara pemodenan yang begitu menggirangkan. yang dikatakan 'tempat gembira' telah membuka pintu mereka kepada warganegara perak... etc etc etc

sophiekins: i'm still waiting to be saved. my saviour comes soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...