Saturday, November 01, 2008

just looking

"there's things i want
there's things i think i want
there's things i have
there's things i wanna have..."

Cookie cutter

Cookie made. OMG it's so cute. I can totally imagine myself baking loads and loadsa cookies for my kids. They'll be the talk of the canteen!

Pastry maker

Pastry made. Fantastique!


I WANT this so badly!! I don't think my life will be complete without ever once munching on a Kitty toast!


Waffle maker

Tokidoki Bastardino compact mirror

Tokidoki pink keyring

MP3 player

Tokidoki Bastardino plush toy


Glam earphones

Rolling suitcase

Mini audiere



USB 512mb





"i'm just looking
i'm not buying
i'm just looking
it keeps me smiling..."
ME LIKES!!



4 comments:

Voxy said...

hey shelby!!congratz on being the blogger of the month. i have actually link you, do you mind spending your time to link me and to read my blog?thankx hunn~

shelbybaby said...

voxy: much thanks!! i'll link you up soon..

On Flaunt Mode said...

hahaha so cute!

my blogshop has hello kitty stuffs too u can view at :D

shelbybaby said...

on flaunt: i'll definitely go see :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...