Saturday, October 25, 2008

my favourite things

I was having a very bad day today. Can't even talk about it 'cos it just makes me feel worse so I won't talk about it.

Although...

... something I bought arrived in the mailbox a couple of days ago. Post always makes me feel better. Real post: with licked stamps and paper envelopes. I knew I saved it from 'open-ceremony' for a reason. Maybe my intuition knew today would come.



"When the dogs bark
When the bees sting
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things




I really like the way they wrapped the envelope in colourful wrapping paper.



I really really like the way the package came in black tissue paper and a pink bow. Tres chic!



Feel more pleasant already. I LOVVA LOVVA my bracelet:


Bebas!


My other (and oh-so-very-unfortunately unavailable) *bisou* worthy favourites:


Sarafina



Sofia



Soraya



Musim Bunga



Bebas



Liana Merah Jambu



Add Image Juita Putih



Juita Merah Jambu


And then I don't feel so bad..."


Get your delicious lil' treasures at Mimpi Murni. Lovely Murni makes them herself. Oh and do tell her I send my *bisou*.

P.S, disclaimer: jewellery images courtesy of Mimpi Murni




3 comments:

Murni said...

hi shelby! glad the package made you feel better & thanks so much for the lovely write up! xoxo

shelbybaby said...

murni: you're worth it :) *bisou*

Murni said...

awwww that's so sweet of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...