Sunday, October 19, 2008

i, like, SO told you i was famous!!

I'm everywhere!! They just can't get enough of Shelbulous me...


I'm Andy Warhol's muse...

I'm a concert backdrop...

I'm on a music store STAR ad...

I'm a bilboard on Times Square!!


I'm on a painting in an art gallery...


I'm on a revolving advertisement...


I'm a 'wanted' prisoner from Azkaban...


I'm on a scaffolding cover...


I'm a lighted ad on Regent Street...


I'm a shot by a famous photographer...


I'm the sidewalk poster girl...
Now do you believe me...??
.
.
.
.
.
Keke.. kidding-lei babydolls. Just for a laughs-lah OK...
.
.
.
.
.
.



P.S, disclaimer: all images courtesy of Photofunia

2 comments:

TNH said...

IS it photofunia really that easy to use or you are pro in editing photo..all those photo are great...i wonder i can do so with photofunia

yin yin said...

hey shel, nice work! u've got such great photo shop skills :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...