Sunday, September 28, 2008

my favourite things

(late entry: 17.09.08)
.
.
“When the dog barks
When the bees sting
When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things...


This boutique rocks BIG time!! I scored this maxi for RM70 (trust me it looks like it costs so much more) … plus if you buy 2 items you get 10% off. And they gave me a pouch for spending over RM100 or something like that plus they place your purchases in this fancy gold bag you can later recycle to carry laundry or groceries. OMG. So damn taiii!!


I sucked in my tummy-lah.. I’m not that slim OK *bleh*

F-Block
Hartamas


Wasabi ice-cream. Yup you heard me right. Definitely has got a zinggg-lah… especially the aftertaste. Something everyone, who knows what wasabi is, should try at least once in their life.

49G, Jalan SS21/37
Damansara Utama, Uptown
Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Tel: 03-77264410

G-3A, The Place
Jalan PJU 8/5D
Bandar Damansara Perdana
Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Tel: 03-77290015

Guess which one I bought?? Guess! Guess!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you know me as much as I think you know me?
.
.
.
.
.
Obviously I chose the clear ones-lah! If you guessed right, quick take your left palm, place it on your right shoulder and give it a congratulatory squeeze! You so deserve it and I’m glad after all this time you could actually predict me correctly. As for y’all who didn’t guess right.. there is much to be learnt about me: hello old blog postssssss!

Even the name fits the bill. They're called: Cinderella. Only right!! Tailor-made for me: princess *grin*


Sole Lovers
Basement floor
Isetan, Suria KLCC
Kuala Lumpur

...And then I don’t feel… so bad”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...