Sunday, September 28, 2008

bon yum-yum: bavarian bierhaus... say prost!

(late entry: 17.08.09)

I was on leave today when Miss ChongChong called me up to join her for a lunch drink, I grinned to myself. This is why I LURVE LURVE going on leave on everyone else's regular working day... having alcohol at noon is such a liberating experience! She wanted to try the Bavarian Bierhaus over in The Curve 'cos supposedly the oink-oink is darn great. It's some form of ESPN (ahahaha... couldn't resist the joke: ESP-lah OK)! I wanted to have German beer that day..


Paulaner: smooth, yum and I can't drink 2 pints of any other beer but this I most definitely can.


Abit tipsy. Just abit! Makes life seem so sunshine and preeeeetty...


Bavarian Pork Roast on Caraway with Mashed Potato and Braised Onions in Port Wine. Very good.


Baked Brownie dessert... uh forgot the exact name. Very very good.





Bavarian Bierhaus
G66, The Curve
6 Jalan PJU 7/3
Mutiara Damansara
47800 Petaling Jaya
Selangor

Tel: +603-77288269

2 comments:

kennhyn said...

good choice, paulaner sure is a good pint of beer. Try the weissbier next time, u sure will like it...cheers!!!

shelbybaby said...

kennhyn: really? will! will!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...