Sunday, August 17, 2008

chaussures

This is Pierre Hardy.

He makes fierce bags that look like this...


And fierce shoes that look like this.



Save Lil' Miss / Mr Piggy. You don't have to break the bank to own a piece of the Parisian monsieur. I'm sure everyone has heard of the man's collaboration with Gap under Designer Editions / Creations... as mentioned time and time before, Malaysia is SO SLOW when it comes to seasons. I thought I missed out on the collection because 4 months ago I went around almost all the Gap outlets in KL and Klang Valley area and nobody knew what the f*ck I was ranting about. The name Pierre Hardy drew 'umm..' instead of 'aaah..' looks. I really believed I missed out.



I didn't!! I scored big time!! I own a pair of Pierre today. And they're blimin' comfortable as Gap products always are.



Aren't the gold gladiator sandals to-die-for?? Control control... will wait for them sales on that one.

My wooden platform sandals retail at RM415. Smallest size comes at EUR37 and only available in The Gap KLCC and 1Utama. Babydolls, these are soldout in *snaps* over at angmoh countries.. but save a pair of gold gladiators for me OK.

Guess what's new in Isetan?? Acrylic shoe storage for RM23.90 (heels)! Cheaper and classier than the linen IKEA ones. Thank goodness I held back and not bought those. Extra 5% discount for Isetan card members. Available in 3 sizes: flats, kitten heels, heels.


Unfortunately if you have heels that measure 4 inches (overall inch-to-tip-of-back-heel measures 6.2 inches) the box can't click close. I had to lie my Aldos to rest.


Weird but true: Lavender bakery makes black bread. This would make some kid's sandwich the COOLEST packed-lunch EVER!




P.S., disclaimer: images of Pierre's handbag + shoes from Pierre Hardy, images of Gap Designer edition shoes from Gap








2 comments:

cindy khor said...

I should find some stiletto casing as well. My high heels are like scattered everywhere... Thanks for the tips.

shelbybaby said...

hiya cindy :) i'm linked! ahahaha pardon the excitement... being acknowledged always sends furry rainbow shivers down my spine. will link you back! keep them heels stored well.. good shoes chases away them blues!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...