Saturday, August 30, 2008

je mange: bisou bake shop

Wanted to go to an art exhibition: closed for merdeka.

Wanted to go to Bijou: closed for private function.

Decided to try out the sister cafe, Bisou: got lost in the city for 2 long, jam-packed, hours even with the help of Claudia (GPS).



Ah Yeoh said he finally understands what I mean when I say I tend to be pretty unlucky at times. People only get it when they go on outings with me. Which really explains alot of failed first dates etc. You can understand my phobia for first dates now hor? I mean it rained when I went to the Eye! But we finally arrive and my meter mood raised several notches. I like being surrounded by all things pretty.

"All this beauty
You might have to close your eyes
And slowly open wide"

... All This Beauty, The Weepies ...


This exact view really chases them Sunday blues away. You can't NOT smile with fresh short-stemmed daisies peeking out of baby jars within reach...


Bisou is one of my top most favourite word. It's french for *kiss* I'm wearing a sailor outfit... you can call me a sailor-ette. Ah Yeoh thinks I'm a lil' too old to dress up like Sailormoon :( I think he's wrong! Frivololity is timeless...


Blissful hor? :)


Ah Yeoh and moi catching up...


I had 2 cakes: Lemon Cheesecake and Tiramisu!! Next time I'll fondue.


Ah Yeoh really likes his chicken wrap.

Such a lovely lovely place. So very me *giggles*
Asian Heritage Row
58 Jalan Doraisamy
50300 Kuala Lumpur
tel: 03 26970131


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...