Saturday, July 19, 2008

random

I lurrve lurrve lurrve mannish tuxedo shirts. I currently have 5 and the collection grows. You can wear it with anything and look spiffy: I usually pair it with shorts and messy hair... remember bohemian chic? Chanel seals the deal. White shirt: Karl Lagerfeld for h+m. Anyone knows of any other place I can get a good tuxedo shirt, please leave a message!

I was horsing around the optical shop and found this INSANE pair of shades! Remember my people, you saw bicycle glasses here first!


Really loves my IKEA Ofelia quilt. But noone at home dares touch it. They said it's so weird and itchy. But why?? It's so warm and cute...!


3 comments:

izzy said...

hey gurl...you came back?

Big Boys Oven said...

hahahah is that you, the one with yellow frmae . . . . look so like a doc! lol!

shelbybaby said...

izzy: yo yo back y'all! but just to spend time with sister. mahn-mahn lei... i'll spend time with you too. there're lots of shelbulous lovin' to go around ;)

bb oven: maybe i should wear the bicycle glasses to work. everyone who is sick could recover with laughter...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...