Thursday, July 03, 2008

how gustav came into existence

Mmmy's office people titip-ed her to get IKEA plastic containers currently on best-buy. Rumour has it that there is going to be a price hike on IKEA products somewhere this month or the next so Mmmy advised me to get what I need now before things go ex.
But I was hungry so I suggested we have breakfast in Kim Gary's first.




Kim Gary Stone-Grilled Korean Rice (set with soup and choice of basic beverage). Of course I will not fail to order my ultimate favourite orange carrot juice... only Kim Gary knows how I like it done!


Kim Gary Restaurant
140, 1st Floor
The Curve
No.6 Jalan PJU 7/3
Mutiara Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor, Malaysia



My IKEA spoils: Ofelia ruched throw (SUPER CUTE), flipping photo frame, clear rectangular vase for short stalk flowers, kid curtain (I foresee the next masterpiece frock) and...

GUSTAV!! Actually he has some long-winded Swedish name but since I adopted him, I can name him however I wish *evil cackle* Behold Gustav Pookpook!

Miss ChewChew bought me a nice Japanese dinner at Umai-Ya. There was so much to catch up on... I guess we really have not seen each other in ages. I really miss her. She was 3 days into her new job @ KLCC. 62nd floor or something. Brilliant huh?? Really happy for her. I really wanna get up there someday to have a nice look-see.

Gustav got really curious over the marked ball of wasabi. I can't blame him, it's adorable!

Umai-Ya
G-3A, The Place
Jalan PJU 8/5D
Bandar Damansara Perdana
Petaling Jaya
Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603-77290015



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...