Saturday, May 17, 2008

brand's innershine (essence of prune)

There has been alot of hoo-ha on Brand's Innershine don't you think? I see it on adverts everywhere! Being a personal fan of Brand's Essence of Chicken (I once read somewhere that King's College of London did a study and clinically found it to increase metabolism by 30%. Impressive hor?) of which I dengan disiplinnya consumer every week especially near exam periods back when I was a student and during oncalls now. I was really really curious over the taste and most of all what it can do to my innershine...



It tastes like... like... uh well prunes. A lil' obvious considering it's prune essence. It has a thicker consistency than regular prune juice... like pressed Del Monte prunes kinda thing. Not sure what one bottle can do to my well being but it's banging on mostly the dietary fibre and vitamin C business. At RM3.80... hmm could it be a little hefty just for fibre and vitamin C supplements? Nor sure neh. Perhaps I could form a better judgement if I took it everyday for a fortnight. But can't afford it-lah. For now I'll just stick to the regular chicken.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...