Sunday, April 27, 2008

mutual misery

(msg)
Ah TKL: I posted in Kuala Terengganu (KT). HO’s life’s terrible rite ;) I m d only 1 frm whole Msia entering KT in my intake batch.. Think not many’ll join medic if they experience HO life b4 applying ;D
moi: Wahlau! Bt is tat far fr kuantn? 2 hr drive? Yah h8 ho. Cant believ I passd medicl school 4 tis! Summore don’t pay us on sat n sun. summore oncall only rm100! U in which dept? Me in medical. All indon knowledge I throw away.. Ayia wat did we do 4 6 yrs??
Ah TKL: Almost as far as KL. 3.5 hrs drive. More difficult 2 find food than Jtgr. I in surgical. Wat we did 4 6yr? Earning a ticket into suffering ;D regret oso too late..
Ah TKL: Yeah here use ‘Msian system’. Wat we learn frm indon or even some frm books r diff. I dun need much variety. But KT is worse than Ibu Kiki. Hepi belated bday 2..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...