Monday, April 28, 2008

dddy day

I think there will be 2 years worth of “I’m tired” posts by the time I get done with HO. Especially if they’re weekend posts. I can’t help but feel compelled to go home. The worse part about going back to KL is driving back to TI. I know I say it all the time. I can’t help it but say it 1 more time: I’m tired :P

There is a peculiar sensation I get the moment my wheels hit the Sungai Buloh toll exit. And without fail I would always grin from ear to ear once I’m driving past The Curve towards home. This trip is no different. Especially since it’s Dddy’s birthday! Got my salary so I can totally pay up my debts… owe Mmmy some kachingkos. Been living on my ‘own’ expenses ever since I started working mah. Not only that, I can also buy my parentals dinner which is brilliant. Bought Dddy dinner-lor and a book. Wanna get him a Thomas Pink bowtie but didn’t have much time. Gimana bisa? Only 6 hours to spend at home.. no time to jalan KL dong. Will when I go on leave. Gotta get Mmmy something too since her birthday and Mother’s Day is up soon. Whoah triple whammy for the pocket wei :P *giggle*

Dddy says he’s old enough to collect his EPF. I’m really glad I’ve graduated and am working so I don’t add to his financial burden. I’m happy I made him the proud doctor-for-a-daughter father he had always wished to be. It’s really fun to make parentals proud. If ever anyone wants to mencontohi me they can start by being more hau-soon to their parents-lor. Dddy’s a really good father. I’m a good person because of him (or at least I hope that I am half as good as he is). My adventurous spirit, the buoyant persona and most of all the realistic point of view are really all his attributes to start. Gives new meaning to the whole thanks-to-you-I’m-here huh?

I LOVE YOU DDDY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

There’s a new cupcake joint at The Curve. It’s called Cupcake Chic. I suppose it HAS been around for abit but I never dropped by to try. Quite sedap. Soft base and creamy topping. Just that flavours are available on certain days of the week and the good ones aren’t available that day when I went. Kinda disappointing-leh ‘cos their daily choice of flavours are so darn limited. They have rows and rows of chocolate flavoured cupcakes and afew nons. I’m not a fan of choc cupcakes. I do, on the other hand, like their:
- Red Velvet (Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting)
- Cookies 'n Cream (Cookies and Cream with Vanilla frosting)

Visit Cupcake Chic website here!

Cupcake Chic
Lot GZF-4 Ground Floor
No.6 Jalan PJU 7/3
Mutiara Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor
Tel: +603-77269075

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...