Wednesday, March 05, 2008

posting: teluk intan, 2 years.

I can't go to TI.
I can't.
I really can't.
I seriously cannot.

*sigh*
*tear*

Don't even want to wake up in the morning. Waking up means it's another day closer to Sunday. I have to be in TI by Monday. I thought I'm over all this kinda crap. I thought the day I left Indon was the day I said goodbye to my wretched enemy: misery. I thought. I was wrong. Terribly wrong.

I just started to pick my life back up again. I just started to see the light at the end of the tunnel and most of all I just started dating people.

And now I'm subjecting myself to an additional 2 years of torture. I don't know if the happy-girl in me can take anymore beating. I might not be able to be the happy-girl again ever with the rate this goes on.


Suddenly broke down, after getting my hair done, in the car. Haven't cried this hard since... a long time. The reality hits. I have no words.

*sigh*

5 comments:

yeahway said...

eh... teluk intan got clean water... electricity.. internet... What's there not to like about teluk intan? :p

yeahway said...

oh.. and good food mah! ;) or so i heard... and near pangkor ;)

can go sunbathing on your day off ;)

sumore unlikely to have to deal with them rempits wanting to be crash test dummies...

shelbybaby said...

who am i gonna date there? the snakes and rats around the oil palm trees issit?

yeahway said...

oh... so u've found someone to date in KL? ;)

shelbybaby said...

yeahway: not answering that trick question!! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...