Saturday, March 29, 2008

miss yeeyee's pot-bless

Miss YeeYee had invited me over to her warm lil Pot-bless. I thought that was awfully nice of her to call me over despite my geographical resistance so I did a turbo-daystripper where I quickly zoom home after work, spend a couple of hours in KL and zoom back. It's tiring but it's the only way to keep the social flame burning. One's gotta do what one's GOTTA do y'know.


I brought my share of love, hugs and kisses into her happy home.



The girls prepare Miss YeeYee's hubby's signature pizza.


Food laden table. Yummy yum yum!


Everyone's all smiles :)


L-R, participants of Pot-bless: Miss CheChe & husband, moi, Miss ChewChew, Miss TanTan, Miss NgNg


Sweet Young (yes I said young) Things holding up some Sweet Little Things.


Us with the hostess... having some cuppacake fun!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...