Tuesday, February 05, 2008

tomorrow is cny eve!! yeayyy :D

OK I totally need to stop Facebook-ing / checking my emails / wishing people a happy new year on msn AND start packing for my journey!! It's going to be a 10-hour drive (the parentals say 7-8 hours really but I think they're just trying to sugarcoat things) to Kelantan so I ought to get some rest too since Dddy and I are gonna be driving in shifts. Yes-lah I'm a Kelantanese girl (parentals are both from Kelantan so you can imagine where we head to everytime there's a school holiday :P)... mek Kelate. So?!! Don't know why people make such a big hoo-ha over this. Big deal meh I'm not from Penang or Melaka like the rest of the entire world? Personally I've never been to Penang which also stirs gasps amongst my friends when they hear this. Won't be gone for long 'cos we head home the 2nd day of CNY as I need to make it in time for Miss TanTan's BIG gambling BLOWOUT on the 3rd.

OK have to be da BOMB 'cos it's my first CNY back home in... 8 years(??). Got my uniforms all ready and planned out...

Uniform 01 aka CNY eve: white tank and red waist pencil-skirt. Hope this is not too pizzazz-y for Kelantanese standards. They are a little conservative there when it comes to couture.



Uniform 02 aka CNY 1st day: yellow butterfly dress that I designed myself (cloth was bought-lah of course, not I lukis one-lah...) and got made. Cute not?



Uniform 03 aka evening wear: So it's a little black... but already wear so the colour in the daytime takkan at night can't just wear a little black briefly? Besides I'm FAT and there's no other colour that can save the life of me :P
Uniform 04 aka 3rd day: Aiya gonna drive home liao... probably just pull on my Baby Phat sweats-lah the most if not just some comfy Tshirt and jeans.

Just got them today!! ALDO's on 50% discount!! I knew it since yesterday but the 1Utama outlet didn't have my size. The Bangsar Village one does. There are some really good sh*t out there in the racks. I love my patent lipstick red F*CK ME heels and my KAPOW yellow candy stilletos. They are so beautiful aren't they not?


GONG XI FA CHAI Y'ALL!!
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ MY RUBBISH :)
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY SITE
I'M ALWAYS OPEN TO RECEIVE ANGPOWS (my only source of income!!) SO PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO GIMME MORE GIMME GIMME MORE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...