Thursday, January 10, 2008

the legendary zouk holiday eve special

(msn)
Miss BellaBella: hahahaha
Miss BellaBella: woo hoo!!!
Miss BellaBella: so you're gonna dress to kill huh
moi: not really
moi: at first wanted to
moi: old already mah
moi: anyway decided that i cant be too chingkak lor cos if already wearing shorts takkan the top also like a whore. after like angelina yam liddat. so just wear biasa top lor.
Miss BellaBella: right
Miss BellaBella: hahahaha
Miss BellaBella: so either top or bottom chingkak la
Miss BellaBella: hahaha

moi: already 26 ayo too old lah to be dressing like lindsay lohan
moi: yalor. its all about balancing the chingkak appeal ahahahaha

Miss BellaBella: eh look at ppl like nicolette sheridan la
Miss BellaBella: she's in her 40s la but still chingkak
moi: it's chingkak with style
Miss BellaBella: yahahaha
moi: there's a diff. eh the chick wears chingkak gucci. if wear chingkak designer never mind one. got exception for them
moi: but mine is eurotrash chingkak. i love cheap slut look lah. which really doesnt suit my features cos i look like 3 year old dressed like 30 yr old

Miss BellaBella: hahahaha
Miss BellaBella: didn't know that you're into that
moi: i know. secret hush hush
Miss BellaBella: hehehe

I HEARTS MAMBO JAMBO!! I HEARTS IT!! I HEARTS CLUBBING!! I HEARTS IT WHEN SILLY SPICE GIRLS SONG GET PLAYED!! I HEARTS SHAKING THINGS UP WITH MY FRIENDS!! I HEARTS MEETING NEW PEOPLE!! I HEARTS WATCHING PEOPLE GETTIN' THEIR GROOVE ON!!

I just hate the driving part. Firstly 'cos driving to KL makes me nervous. Secondly I can't drink. Which sucks abit. Need to find fellow Mambo Jambo kaki who can ferry me. Anyone? *keh-lian look*

What I really want to know is do doctors NOT club? Why is it such an mouth-gaping shocker when people find out I'm a doctor who happens to enjoy dancing? It's hilarious to observe people's reactions during introduction session. I suppose I do break the stereotypical view when it somes to fashion in medicine. Plunging necklines and skimpy daisy dukes with knee-high boots aren't exactly scrubs of course. People tend to forget I have a personality OUTSIDE the hospital. But then again I am different I suppose. Doctors don't exactly gawk at Hello Kitty telephones (available beside a small stall in front of Sony Centre, The Curve *hint hint*) or dedicate their bookshelves to fashion. Perhaps the hard lifestyle has forced all doctors to cease existing as individuals but instead be working robots *shrug* Taking this into consideration I had better club my heart out now... goodness knows when I'd be able to do it next.



Zouk
113 Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan

2 comments:

Miss Bella Bella said...

should have taken pics of that night ler!!! loved the boogie dancers :)

shelbybaby said...

ms bellabella: totally! woohoo...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...