Saturday, December 01, 2007

miss yeeyee is now a mrs!

I was the last one to enter the church. Had trouble locating the PJEFC church. I mean I know the Rothmans roundabout but as I turned into what I thought was the "behind Rothmans roundabout" expression.. turns out I ran into the Summit sale and was stuck in a bumper-to-bumper jam for what seems like forever. When I managed to wriggle myself out of that sticky situation I turned into a road only to be faced with another bumper-to-bumper situation. Aiii was stuck in a jam for an hour! I thought I was gonna miss everything but fortunately, I was...


The whole ceremony was short, simple and sweet just like the bride. Her dress was really cute and her makeup was ace. He looked really nice himself. I like the part where he carried her back to the podium for picture-taking sessions.

I look like a bright-red tomato all flushed from the heat and the traffic-stress so I decided to cut myself off and just show you the newlyweds. Sweet non?


Back then...

Right now... can you believe it's been close to 10 years since the 3rd photo? I KNOW!! We're no more girls, we're women (perhaps the exception of me *wink*) and now we're women getting married. This is a hard reality to churn sometimes. Now 2 has bitten the dust...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...