Saturday, December 29, 2007

may the force be with you this xmas

Christmas is fun. Fun because it's 6 days BEFORE the new year which means parties pretty much lasts the entire week and upon 2008 even more parties to come!! It's like 2 weeks of constant party!! It's like summer in IBIZA!! I'm not THAT booked of course... I'm just saying-lah that Christmas is fun 'cos of all the darn parties. I've been drinking so much wine it's not even funny anymore. I must cut back.

I mean I've got to produce a medical check-up for work soon and I can't have my liver enzymes elevated and all *rolls eyes*

Since Xmas eve was super the party.. I decided to mellow it down abit for Xmas. Went to Miss ChongChong's friend's thing. 'Twas OK. The good part was getting to play with his....

Yes you Star Wars nuts out there... I got to play with his freaking LIGHTSABER y'all!!!!! Pun not intended of course. It's gila cool. There are different sound effects when you hit it against something. I mean it could go 'Whoosh!!' or 'Zanggg!!' or 'Zzzhhhaaaa!'.. yah basically you get the idea-lah.

I'm, like, so, like, attuned to the Force!!

Wikipedia: To carry a lightsaber is a reflection of confidence, dexterity, and attunement to the Force. Although use of the lightsaber is not strictly reserved to Jedi, the only others widely known of being capable of handling the difficult weapon are the Sith: Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus (Count Dooku), Darth Vader and Darth Sidious (Palpatine), as well as other Sith characters in the Expanded Universe.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...